Sunday, April 7, 2013

May the 4th Be With You!

May the 4th will mark this year's annual Star Wars Day, and, as it is the first Saturday in May, it will also mark Free Comic Book Day.  Myself, as I have for these past three years, I will be observing and celebrating this date at Ryan's Comics in Murrieta, California.  The upshot of my attendance two years previous led me to win the Grand Prize in their raffle, a CGC graded 7.5 copy of The Amazing Spider-Man #28, valued at $795.  No questions asked.  My raffle ticket matched that chosen and they handed it to me, thus winning my lifelong loyalty.

But I said all that to say this, that regardless of my participation in Free Comic Book Day this year, whatever I have finished of the JTFH comic will be available for free on that day for anyone who cares to read.

That is all.

Thank you.

J. Schiek

No comments:

Post a Comment