Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Week That Doesn't End Til' December

Hey! Thank you for checking back! I know it's been a while since I posted anything, anything at all, but I think you'll find that that is not entirely true if you check out the mobile blog at:

jedtheflyinghead.tumblr.com

I don't always have my laptop with me, but more often than not I'm on my iPhone, which is with me pretty much all/most of the time. That, and it has a camera and a bunch of other stuff that make it so much easier to use than the 2008-0-saurus Rex I'm writing on right now. Not that it's that ancient, but, you know, it doesn't fit in the pocket and there's not quite as much curb appeal.

But I said all of that to say this, that I am still very earnest about producing some JTFH adventures for you all, and, having done so to some extent already, I thought I might just post a little som'n som'n for those who might want to take a look. It's a short story entitled "Fetch!" penned back in 2008. I won't give any spoilers as to the storyline, or characters introduced or involved in said adventure, other than that it is the second JTFH story I ever wrote, and that it will only be available for download for the next thirty days. That's thirty days starting today, August 27th, 2011. If you're reading this after that, then you missed it. It might be in print in some other format, but the PDF is ready here, right now, just for you.

Come to think of it, I might just delete this post so nobody gets all jealous sauce about it. But if you're reading this right now, and the date on your watch/phone/calendar/computer/what-have-you reads some date between August 27th and September 27th, 2011, you can click on the link below and download that story for your very own. Here, with no further ado, is that link:

"Fetch!"

As always, thanks for stopping by, and be sure to subscribe to the mobile blog, again that's jedtheflyinghead.tumblr.com, and we can also be found on Twitter @flyingheadjed, or on Facebook. Just do a search for Jed The Flying Head and see what comes soaring your way.

So long for the present!

Yours Most Sincerely,

Jer

No comments:

Post a Comment